Got It To Work Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCMD5

Premium Subscriber
SPERT20906 said:
Thanks to someone on here who programmed it for me, I now have it up & working.

Bob

That's good news Bob. Enjoy listening.

DELCOLHFC

Congrats and good luck!

I have been following your situation here on the forums, congrats and good luck with your new 2096. I hope it provides you with years of enjoyment!

SPERT20906

DELCOLHFC said:
I have been following your situation here on the forums, congrats and good luck with your new 2096. I hope it provides you with years of enjoyment!

Thanks all, & you will see my posting go down now. See I still am not us to this board, & I do not know the posting guidelines to this board [read all of them on all sites first, but have not found them on here yet [still learning this site] I got User Cp & am going to see if it is in there, see this site is different then all the others & I do not want to make people mad so I get kicked off of here. I do thank people for getting me in line when I first started on here & bless you all. I do think this is a good place [only place] to get scanner stuff & also news], so this site is kind of hard for me & if I got anyone of you upset @ me I am sorry. I have been thinking about this all day today while this man was programming my scanner [& he taught me how to do some of it too, my scanner is only half way programmed because I still am wanting to put on some other non trunked stuff like my train freq. as well.], so thank you all for 'putting up with me' these last few weeks. If there is anything I should know about this site so not to get people upset with or @ me, please tell me where to go [not hell, it is too hot]. Thanks & God bless the man who fixed my scanner [& as they say in radio talk] & got me 10-8. I saved everything to the V-scanner folder under 1 & 2 so to recall it if I lose it again.

God bless you all

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.