Washington County Fire & Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilligan

Database Admin
I am curious if any listeners in Washington County have a list of the fire tone-out tones for all the departments in Washington County? I'm compiling a list station by station, but it's taking a while to get it together.

Also, does anyone know why each station seems to have two or more separate tone-out sets? Sometimes both sets are sent, while other times one or the other is sent. And it's not a fire vs EMS thing as those are separate sets altogether.

Thanks for any assistance.

spanner

Premium Subscriber
I am interested in Station 75's and City fire. I used to volunteer for both.

The city has a set of tones for the stations followed by the pagers tone.

75 has a standard station/scanner tone and a rescue squad tone.

Carl

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I am curious if any listeners in Washington County have a list of the fire tone-out tones for all the departments in Washington County? I'm compiling a list station by station, but it's taking a while to get it together.

Also, does anyone know why each station seems to have two or more separate tone-out sets? Sometimes both sets are sent, while other times one or the other is sent. And it's not a fire vs EMS thing as those are separate sets altogether.

Thanks for any assistance.

Some agencies also use tones to operate the siren on the station roof, if applicable, and open the bay doors.

Gilligan

Database Admin
I have been compiling a list of tones for all the departments. It's not a perfect or complete list but I have verified 99% of it and any additions or edits are welcome. I have just listed the pager tones for most companies, but station alerts for HFD and CRS are listed in case you just want to hear alerts for a particular station. For some reason, I can't seem to link to the wiki page, but you can find the table with tones on the main Washington County page by clicking on Wiki. I kept it on the main page since the pages are going out on the old conventional dispatch frequency.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.