Bush @ NSA on Wednesday January 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear105

"President Bush will visit the ultra-secret National Security Agency on Wednesday, underscoring his claim that he has the constitutional authority to let intelligence officials listen in on international phone calls of Americans with suspected ties to terrorists."

Yahoo News Article

Time to fire up those BCD396T's to see if the new Ft. Meade 380MHz system has anything "else"...

TinEar

Denis, at 1145 I'm hearing a speaker in the clear saying that the motorcade route would be closed at 1220 and it does not need to be closed at this time. That was the only non-encrypted transmission I've run across. I'm not monitoring it full time - just happen to be searching through that band for MilAir.

pepperpot

No activity?

Denis, I have your online scanner up, but haven't heard a peep in over ten minutes. Anyone hearing anything on the 380Mhz?

TinEar

The 380 system is very busy with 99% of it being encrypted traffic. Since I'm just running across the frequencies and don't have the system programmed, I don't know if it's Ft. Meade's or NSA's system I'm hearing. I suspect it's the NSA system since the NSA Police seems to be what I'm hearing in the clear.

pepperpot

MD Scanner

TinEar, can you fire up your page? Even tho Denis' says ON AIR, it's not.

TinEar

pepperpot said:
TinEar, can you fire up your page? Even tho Denis' says ON AIR, it's not.

If you mean my webcast, no, I can't do it during the day. All those PCs and monitors are in use for my day job. Sorry I can't help.

bear105

Follow-up from the logging program of the Ft Meade 380Mhz system.

HEAVY use of TG779 and TG100. Also light to medium traffic on the following TGs:
107, 401, 407, 503, 704 and 721.

Of course I was just logging the activity and not the audio, so I have no idea what was on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.