Charles Co. VHF

Status
Not open for further replies.

groftcc

Premium Subscriber
I am 95% sure that the VHF has been turned off.

Craig

GARRETT

Charles co. Fire Main is still simulcasting on 158.775 unsure of CH.2 Unsure of the Sheriffs dept. I am listening to them as I type, I do not see how they can not simulcast do to all the Volunteer Pagers that are out there, atleast in the forseable future, Also Calvert is still simulcasting fire main on 33.82 and St. Marys is still simulcsting on hi band

RALPHLUCAS

Charles county fire is also using 155.085. Contact Tony Rose at HQ for more info. CCSO does not simucast 800 for the general public. CCSO units can only be heard when patches are implemented and appear various on VHF freqs, including the old fire and CCSO freqs.

INDIANHEADMAN

Charles County Is Simucasting On The Original Freq's Along With The Prior Sheriff's Freq's. 155.535 Command Center For Special Op's, To Personnel Also 155.640 155.610, 155.085,and 158.775. I Live In Indian Head Md And I Am Listening To Them As I Write.

Ron
Indianheadman

TinEar

Mr. Indianhead...the database link at the top of the page has everything you need for the county. You don't need offsets, etc for a Motorola 800 mHz Smartzone system.

TERRANCE_2

New Frequncies For Charles County

HEY I LIVE IN INDIAN HEAD AND I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT THE NEW FREQUNICES FOR THE SHERIFFS DEPT AND FOR THE FIRE DEPT. I CANT HEAR THE SHERIFF'S DEPT ANYMORE BUT I CAN PICK UP THE FIRE DEPT ON THE OLD FREQ. CAN U PLEASE SEND IT TO ME AT TERRANCEDDYSON@AOL.COM

THANKS ALOT
TERRANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.