164.2125 VA Brockton

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
I have been trying to ID this frequency down here in Southern Ct. for a while but so far it has been 100% encrypted, so I don't have much to go by except the database here on RR.
Anyone up there in the Boston area that could confirm that the VA is on this freq and fully encrypted would verify that this is who I am hearing with a NAC 293 P25 mode transmission.
Thanks, Bob
Milford, Ct.

U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs - The RadioReference Wiki

VA Boston Healthcare System, Brockton Campus

* Police NET 164.2125 R P25 NAC 293

kennyblues

I have been trying to ID this frequency down here in Southern Ct. for a while but so far it has been 100% encrypted, so I don't have much to go by except the database here on RR.
Anyone up there in the Boston area that could confirm that the VA is on this freq and fully encrypted would verify that this is who I am hearing with a NAC 293 P25 mode transmission.
Thanks, Bob
Milford, Ct.

When they first went P-25 they were not ENC, that's how and when it was it was confirmed

ecps92

VA White River Junction VT is also on it, altho No reports of a NAC, but I will be a cup of coffee they also use $293 :)

Thanks, Bob
Milford, Ct.

Status
Not open for further replies.