Middleborough Gas & Electric on LTR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan7

Database Admin
Hello Everyone,
Just wondering if anyone tired monitoring the Middleboro Gas & Electric Department? Seem like they are on LTR System? Last night I tired programming them in, I didn't have a lot time to mess around with it. Just wondering if anyone has tried to program them in. They are not listed in any database. Here is what I found in the FCC Database - ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WQON335 - MIDDLEBORO, TOWN OF

Any help you could provide would be great. If it's LTR do you know the order?

Thanks everyone and Happy Scanning!

Jonathan

ecps92

7K60FXE, 7K60FXD - Seems to indicate TRBO

MotoTrbo Stations In Our Listening Area - Scan New England Wiki

BTW from the FCC License the "IG - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional" would be an indication of Conventional
if they listed "YG" that would be Trunked - however, all depends on how good the Radio Shop is with the paperwork

Hello Everyone,
Just wondering if anyone tired monitoring the Middleboro Gas & Electric Department? Seem like they are on LTR System? Last night I tired programming them in, I didn't have a lot time to mess around with it. Just wondering if anyone has tried to program them in. They are not listed in any database. Here is what I found in the FCC Database - ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WQON335 - MIDDLEBORO, TOWN OF

Any help you could provide would be great. If it's LTR do you know the order?

Thanks everyone and Happy Scanning!

Jonathan

Jonathan7

Database Admin
I programmed 3 channels in conventionally
461.5875 *
463.2125 *

I was getting a data burst every so often for about 10 seconds on two of the channels above. It was random on what channel the data burst was on. That's why I was thinking LTR... It wasn't supper noisy like a diesel engine. I will listen again tonight.

N1BHH

461.5875 *
463.2125 *

I was getting a data burst every so often for about 10 seconds on two of the channels above. It was random on what channel the data burst was on. That's why I was thinking LTR... It wasn't supper noisy like a diesel engine. I will listen again tonight.

LTR systems usually don't have any buzzes or bursts, 99 percent just voice. Plus the license doesn't say trunked.

ecps92

I do see an LTR on those Freqs', but from Connecticut [Marcus] which might account for the LTR Data burst. TRBO is more of a full-time Noise vs the LTR Databurst with typically Analog Audio.

Maybe they have not implemented it yet or been on-line when you are monitoring.

461.5875 *
463.2125 *

Status
Not open for further replies.