Wilbraham Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

russellmaher

KC1ANC
While doing a search on VHF low band this morning, I got a hit on 46.1000, and the scanner displayed 127.3 PL.

The conversation indicated it was from Fire Dispatch to several units. I don't usually monitor anything on low band, so I had no idea what agency this was.

After coming home from work, I looked up this frequency in my old dog-eared copy of Police Call 2005 and found out it belongs to Wilbraham FD, but the listing doesn't give any PL or DPL codes.

So I looked this agency up here on RRDB, and the frequency is correct but the listing shows 343 DPL and not 127.3 PL.

Can anyone who regularly monitors Wilbraham FD shed some light on this discrepancy and tell me which is correct?

Russell

ecps92

Interesting as Wilbraham was 107.2 on Low Band

While doing a search on VHF low band this morning, I got a hit on 46.1000, and the scanner displayed 127.3 PL.

The conversation indicated it was from Fire Dispatch to several units. I don't usually monitor anything on low band, so I had no idea what agency this was.

After coming home from work, I looked up this frequency in my old dog-eared copy of Police Call 2005 and found out it belongs to Wilbraham FD, but the listing doesn't give any PL or DPL codes.

So I looked this agency up here on RRDB, and the frequency is correct but the listing shows 343 DPL and not 127.3 PL.

Can anyone who regularly monitors Wilbraham FD shed some light on this discrepancy and tell me which is correct?

Russell

russellmaher

KC1ANC
Thanks for finding that. I had earlier gotten a transmission sending EMS to the Gardens at Wilbraham. I wasn't close to the scanner at that moment, so I couldn't see the PL on that call. I will keep an ear out for this system. Thank you.

russellmaher

KC1ANC
I did get a hit on this frequency this morning and I can confirm that it was Cromwell dispatching an EMS unit for a female with difficulty breathing. Couldn't get the code since I was using a BC-350-C. Thanks Maine 45 for helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.