Burlington MA PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurlingtonFD

could anyone tell me if I can get Burlington PD on a Uniden Homepatrol 1 or 2? Someone told me they couldn't get them on their Homepatrol 1 Just wondering if that would be true and if they would have to get the 2 and could they get them on that? They went digital back in the summer of 2014. Thank you

ecps92

Haven't listened to them in awhile, but if they went Digital, any of the P25 scanners will get them.

The question is now, did they enable encryption ?
If so, then NO the radios will not decode them

Does anyone know if I can Burlington PD on a Homepatrol 1 or the 2?? Or at all now that they are digital.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
BurlingtonFD, I've merged your posts from another thread into this thread created by you.

Please don't ask the same question multiple times.

Thanks.

Matt0691

Premium Subscriber
They do not use encryption, so you should be all set. I get them fine on my BCD396XT and BCD436HP

ecps92

Based on the other postings, make sure they have the latest RR DB Updates, maybe the original data loaded is old and from Prior to the Conversion to P25 which was not (at that time) in the RRDB :confused:

could anyone tell me if I can get Burlington PD on a Uniden Homepatrol 1 or 2? Someone told me they couldn't get them on their Homepatrol 1 Just wondering if that would be true and if they would have to get the 2 and could they get them on that? They went digital back in the summer of 2014. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.