Marlborough Public schools DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any info (Besides Aggiecon's DMR search tool) on Marlborough High school's DMR radio system? Is it trunked? It seems like it is.. if anyone can help me with that i would appreciate it.

ecps92

A Quick search of the FCC says IG

IG - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional

if it was Trunked it likely be
YG - Industrial/Business Pool, Trunked

However, all that said, the only way to know is to monitor

Does anyone have any info (Besides Aggiecon's DMR search tool) on Marlborough High school's DMR radio system? Is it trunked? It seems like it is.. if anyone can help me with that i would appreciate it.

So which ones should I enter? I entered one set and nothing comes up. I'll try a listen when I pass by the school in the morning tomorrow. For now I'll enter the OTHER set of license freq's and see what comes up. Will update tomorow.

ecps92

Who says they even use it :cool:
Could be for the "Big One" or used daily, best time might be at Dismissal

I've seen School Licenses, used for
a. The Big One - Lock-Down - Coordination with the PD
b. Room to Room with Teachers - Dismissal
c. Transportation - Bus Co
d. Maintenance / Cleaning - grounds (Snow) and Buildings
e. YMMV - only listening will tell
So which ones should I enter? I entered one set and nothing comes up. I'll try a listen when I pass by the school in the morning tomorrow. For now I'll enter the OTHER set of license freq's and see what comes up. Will update tomorow.

I scanned ALL the frequencies today during a pass by in a private transport company van, got nothing on all frequencies.. so DTD operation could probably be only during dismissal and bus scheduling.. I will take another pass at it this afternoon around 2:40.

Transportation is already covered by a Moto 900MHz TSYS covering Hudson busses and Marlborough's big busses. The smaller paratransit vans must be on the DMR system.

Status
Not open for further replies.