Detroit/Auto show

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButchGone

Will be in Detroit for the auto show and have loaded my 396xt with the simulcast system. I saw there are a ton of talk groups so just loaded up dispatch, some fire scene stuff and main pd groups. Any advice on what groups may be active for the event? I think I put some of the city pd citywide groups and the four pd common groups.
Also, what other frequencies may be interesting during the event? Are the freqs used for auto show?
Thanks in advance!
BG..

SCPD

QRT
Will be in Detroit for the auto show and have loaded my 396xt with the simulcast system. I saw there are a ton of talk groups so just loaded up dispatch, some fire scene stuff and main pd groups. Any advice on what groups may be active for the event? I think I put some of the city pd citywide groups and the four pd common groups.
Also, what other frequencies may be interesting during the event? Are the freqs used for auto show?
Thanks in advance!
BG..

Per the database Cobo Arena's security freqs are 453.0125 and 466.2875. There's a note that they ARE used for the Auto Show.

bigbluemsp

Thanks in advance!
BG..

Add the G-Event TG's becuase if they have outside agencies assist like they have the past few years they will run on those TG's.

nodak1crdet3

Tg 1395

TG 1395 I-Event-31 is being used for security at the Auto Show. On the MPSCS system in Detroit.

TG 8123 is another popular TG for the Auto Show.

463.3500 PL 162.2 is another freq being used at Cobo Hall. Not sure of it's exact use?

Xray

I've been working at Cobo since early DEC setting up the show, LE always has a heavy presence there during press week and the show, so there should be plenty of activity, even if just routine.
Saw a troop of state police, and a few K9 units the other day.
Last year there was a fire during the show, which cleared everyone out for about 3 hours.

drdispatch

What's the frequency, Kenneth?
Premium Subscriber
Went to the show on Sunday; 463.350 was quite active, mostly maintenance/custodial type activities. Didn't catch anything on the other 2 UHF freqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.