Clinton County ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinfd615

I am wondering if anyone happens to have a list of all the tone out frequencies for all the fire depts in Clinton County?

W2GLD

Premium Subscriber
Also, give a listen to the following frequencies, they were being used for testing a simulcast paging system; their license expires soon; however, there may still be traffic on them...

158.7375 (NFM)

159.4725 (NFM)

EC-7

Hi Kevin,
I was talking to you about it over Email recently.
I did get most of the tones decoded and matched to the departments. There are a few I dont have confirmed yet. The tones are listed on my website below.

Clinton County Mi Fire Pager Tones | Mark-Rodgers

I still plan to do the Email alert setup with the fire tones, Ive just been really busy lately at other tower sites lately.
The Clinton Co feed is still down after a lightning storm a month ago. I replaced the WIFI antenna at the top about 2 weeks ago, but the cable is bad too, and didnt have enough time to replace it down the tower. I will also be adding a PD feed for Ingham Co off the same tower soon too. I hope to have it all back online as soon as I get a full day to work on that tower site.

Last edited:

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Hi Kevin,
I was talking to you about it over Email recently.
I did get most of the tones decoded and matched to the departments. There are a few I dont have confirmed yet. The tones are listed on my website below.

Dewitt added an EMS tone as noted a few posts down - that's probably what the Dewit ??? is about. I forget the other one, check in my CC post.

Status
Not open for further replies.