Osceola County, MI DMR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I was listening to Osceola County Sheriff Main couple weeks ago and during a analog TX over main dispatcher I heard a "Mototurbo" bleep. I know that the county roads have replaced their analog radios with DMR... I wonder if sheriff is looking at going the same route?

I know that the county doesn't have the money to upgrade to MPSCS as much larger Michigan counties do... might it be possible they are looking at going DMR?

ScanWI

MN & WI DB Admin
Database Admin
When you say MotoTrbo Bleep, do you mean less then a second? Or do you mean a entire conversation?

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
I think if Osceola & Mecosta counties did switch, it would be to MPSCS; as Osceola EMS and Spectrum Health Reed City are already there.

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 3594-Heard Central Dispatch(RID 3679985) dispatch a LE unit on a call. Didn't hear the mobile or Central after that 1 transmission.

Just heard more transmissions. Same RID(base or mobile), so it's probably a patch.

Transmission quality is rough, so they are probably working on the setup right now.

Last edited:

N8DAD

Feed Provider
replay

they have just moved over mostly to MPSCS 800mhz, vhf maybe not active im no in that county but just a thought

n8dad

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
Osceola County Law Enforcement is now on MPSCS talkgroup 3241. VHF is still available as a backup, they recently used it when the Sunrise Lake tower was being worked on.

roadpizza

Yo, Barry, KX8XX here, Shall we work on the recent GT County switch to Da MI trinket system?

Status
Not open for further replies.