Scanner Freq Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

deprohaska

I purchased a Grecom PSR-600 for my dad , uplaoded everything using the software from BruTel.

He lives on the border of Sumpter and Van Burean Twsp. and tells me he cannot pickup car to car (PD) can I email my file to someone take a loook at and tell me what I am missing?

Thxs in advance.

David

Attachments

• 11282014ED.txt
    51.8 KB · Views: 117

rivardj

Premium Subscriber
I looked at your file. It appears to me that you have old frequency data from the MPSCS system prior to re-banding and that the Down River system is either old data or setup incorrectly. I have attached a file that I was using in my Radio Shack Pro-106 scanner back in August of this year. The file is a BuTel file so you can just open it up in your software and upload to the scanner. This file should work for your fathers area and more in the Metro Detroit area. I happen to have some of the conventional public service frequencies that you have in your file in the attached file. I don't have any aircraft frequencies in this file so you will need to add those.

How did you get the data into the BuTel software? Did someone give you an old file or was this programming done a long time ago? Just curious.

Last edited:

deprohaska

rivardj,

Thank you. I believe I imported in from RR, but this was a file I created earlier (last year.) I only get in town twice a year, i must have overlooked the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.