what is this on 461.875

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIVERSMVP09

I keep hearing requests for elevator transports in a hospital. Aren't elevators automatic? and I also hear command center.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Some hospitals use larger freight type elevators for transporting stretcher patients, which are not accessible to the public, and are operated manually. The command center may be their designation for their central dispatcher/operator.

FPOWLD

look up that frequency in the RR data base for michigan and see if it is one of the listed agencies you may be hearing. If you are not in michigan put in the state where you are.

cg

Premium Subscriber
There are some folks in a hospital near me that accompany seriously ill patients in the elevator in case of elevator and medical problems crossing paths. I believe that they are paramedics that are allowed to work in a hospital setting.

chris

freqs

There are some folks in a hospital near me that accompany seriously ill patients in the elevator in case of elevator and medical problems crossing paths. I believe that they are paramedics that are allowed to work in a hospital setting.

chris

at my wife hospital EMS workers put in time at the ER

SCPD

QRT
Where you at?

its not allegiance. it was a 12 floor building.

Like freqs said, maybe we could help serve you better if you gave us some sort of indication as to what the hospital or medical center name might be.

In a related topic, I heard someone on my scanner saying "Code 37". Forget the frequency, don't remember where was when I heard it. Can someone help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.