MPSCS Sites/Talkgroups 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayAir

TG 22216
Units doing surveillance in Detroit
DPD and fed RIDs, mostly in the clear:

szron

I've had that TG in my notes for few years now. I believe it's a taskforce, VCTF maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 13346-Logged an RID associated with Morley Fire on Halls Corner & Big Rapids towers. Logged with ARC XT PRO Virtual Control.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 3353-Greenville Police-ENC. This channel was referred to as "442" on Greenville Police primary.
This goes along with a Montcalm County ENC channel, TG 3185, which is referred to as "1-59".
Found on the Stanton tower.

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 3111-2 MSP units possibly doing an Accident Investigation, judging from the nature of the conversation.
Heard on the Big Rapids tower.

wx9kvh

Are the kent county sites active currently? Im curious because a buddy of mine that lives over there is having problems with programming his scanner to monitor the local MSP district, and he sent me what he had in his scanner and it appears the band plan is blank, my assumption is the scanner doesnt need it, but i thought i may try to put one in there and cant seem to get that right. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

GeneseeCoMI

Are the kent county sites active currently? Im curious because a buddy of mine that lives over there is having problems with programming his scanner to monitor the local MSP district, and he sent me what he had in his scanner and it appears the band plan is blank, my assumption is the scanner doesnt need it, but i thought i may try to put one in there and cant seem to get that right. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

You're correct there. The MPSCS uses a standard plan so scanners don't need custom/multi tables entered to monitor it.

krokus

Premium Subscriber

Which scanner is he using?

Sent via Tapatalk

wx9kvh

Not close enough to wipe out the rx on the scanner. It just seems as if packets of data aren't completely being decoded and or its not tracking the conversation as well as it should. None the less if the band plan isn't an issue then I guess it's a different issue. I was more or less trying to expirament by possibly putting the band plan in but that info seems to be pretty scarce. Thanks for the help.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
I was checking if the "real radio" you mention is a mobile/base model, with an external antenna, vice a handheld, like the 436. I want to make sure we are comparing apples to apples.

Gpmorris62

Premium Subscriber
TG 11115-Logged a MMR unit calling the new Mid-Michigan Medical Center-Mount Pleasant.
The new center is the result of a massive expansion of a building which housed doctors offices.
The expansion also includes a 24 hr. Emergency Department, and is in competition with McLaren Central Michigan Hospital, which also just completed an expansion of their own Emergency Department.
Logged on the Mount Pleasant tower, with HP-2E Discovery mode.

RayAir

I see we lost Patriot EMS in Genesee County since they recently encrypted all routine TGs.

Anyone who might be in the know, is this going to spread to other EMS TGs in the county, and what prompted this?

Status
Not open for further replies.