City of St. Clair Shores MPSCS Frequency Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmuelle

Can anyone out there provide me with the City of St. Clair Shores(Michigan) police frequency numbers or do you know where I can obtain them? Thanks.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
They are now on the MPSCS Statewide 800 MHz radio system. You will need a scanner that is capable of decoding Project 25 modulation, in order to hear them. You will find the listings for St. Clair Shores under the Macomb County section and they use the frequencies listed under Site-219.

73s

Ron

Bmuelle

I just purchased a Radio Shack PRO-96 that's suppose to be capable of doing that. I noticed that the Macomb County part lists about twenty Frequencies. Does St. Clair Shores have their own particular frequency or does it change? Sorry to be asking these questions but I just got the thing yesterday and I'm new to this. Thanks.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Go to the 'wiki' link above and read about the basics of trunking, that will be a BIG help. Then closely read the trunking section of your owner's manual.

freqs

Bmuelle said:
I just purchased a Radio Shack PRO-96 that's suppose to be capable of doing that. I noticed that the Macomb County part lists about twenty Frequencies. Does St. Clair Shores have their own particular frequency or does it change? Sorry to be asking these questions but I just got the thing yesterday and I'm new to this. Thanks.
freqs are 868.1625 tower 202 868.9875 tower 231 and the talk group is 2875

Status
Not open for further replies.