Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Does anyone know what channel this is 361.400 in Florida I checked MilitaryAirComms website and it shows it listed as Tyndall A/A & Quicktime timing and W-470A? When the frequency is in use I have full signal from the pilots like for instance right now I have full signal strength coming from them. So not sure if they are at Pinecastle Range or Avon Park Bomb Range.

lotsofradios

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
That is used a lot by the guys working and training in the W-470 areas of the Gulf of Mexico. It is not the standard HAVEQUICK TOD signal, the standard TOD is 287.450 MHz which is part of the training net of HAVEQUICK freqs that are used most of the time.

When they have a bigger than normal training exercise they may use different HAVEQUICK freqs than the standard 16 + TOD frequencies. 361.400 was probably used in a major exercise as a TOD.

Here is a very good writeup on the HAVEQUICK system Military Comms HAVEQUICK What it Is and What It's Not and it has audio of what a true TOD signal sounds like.

BMT

361.4 is used in W-470A for ACM training.
My recordings for today was ACM training.
WAG would be F-22's from Tyndall.
No activity logged at Avon Park and very little at Pinecastle.
NAS Oceana,VA also uses this freq.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Thank you for that information guys! It's great I am now able to listen to Military Air I solved the issue that I wasn't receiving the 200mhz Mil-Air. My antenna picks up great.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
What was the problem, how did you solve it?

I had to set the location range in my programming file of each favorites I listen to in my scanner. In Sentinel - Favorites - Location - then set the range of where I will be traveling near or far. So far I can pick up Miami Center, Jacksonville, Avon Park, Pinecastle, CBP, ICE and Macdill Lightning OPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.