MILAIR Frequency List

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Depends on how old the list and if its been updated or not.

BMT

If I had to depend on RR for MILAIR info, I'd sell my junk and get out of the hobby!!

BMT

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Just seeing if there was enough interest.

BMT

I think there will be internet in the people who monitor the Military Air Band I wouldn't mind purchasing the frequencies so I can keep track on who operates where in the 200 - 300 mhz band. So far with the frequencies I found on MilAirComm's website I am able to pick up the frequencies I didn't have programmed in to my Uniden BCD536HP scanner.

nyair1

Would you pay $9.95 for a MILAIR frequency list?

BMT

There hasn't been a good freq book out for probably over 15 years at least. Can't remember the name of the one i had gotten at a local radio store years and years ago. I'd be interested.

BMT

Just to give you an idea what it would take to even publish it as an E-Book.
Between 225 and 380 there are 6,202 frequency's.
Military aircraft are located at 341 bases or airports.
Between 380 and 400 I have no idea the number of frequency's.
Then there's 138-150.8 and VHF Low.

No small undertaking unless that person could at least 40 hours a week to get everything together.

BMT

larry14

I would be willing to subscribe (for a fee) to a group that exchanged frequencies as you would have an up to date list. I have a list that I'd be willing to share for my area. Problem with books is they are out of date almost as soon as published. They also may be for a geographic area so if you are focusing on the east coast that would not benefit me in the Nevada desert.. I'd like to see more folks in the hobby for sure.
I also agree the RR list is only a start at best.

autovon

Ø
I think there are a few hobby monitors out there who became reluctant to post frequencies on the net after 9/11. As already mentioned, there are a lot of areas where we don't see many frequencies posted for. How do you get data for the book if there is no one there to give data?
I applaud the thought of something like this, just wanted to throw some thoughts out there.

BMT

There are enough private e-mail list to cover everywhere.

BMT

gvranchosbill

I would be willing to subscribe (for a fee) to a group that exchanged frequencies as you would have an up to date list. I have a list that I'd be willing to share for my area. Problem with books is they are out of date almost as soon as published. They also may be for a geographic area so if you are focusing on the east coast that would not benefit me in the Nevada desert.. I'd like to see more folks in the hobby for sure.
I also agree the RR list is only a start at best.

Larry this is bill in the Nevada Desert (Douglas Co) also.
I have been getting swamped with UHF Military freqs for the last week and have discover at least 10 give or take freqs i never have heard before including a Have Quick system with TOD/16 Channel FH configuration.
Today heard comms on designated NSAWC TAC-1 etc.
Pinion Flights daily over Nevada also (WTF?) are they spying on Cattle rancher Bundy? LOL maybe not LOL.
????

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
I'd be interested.
I mainly monitor Southern Arizona, but travel around Arizona, New Mexico, and sometimes California - East, and Nevada - South.

BMT

I'm not knocking anyone's site but most have only scratched the surface!
I know using the SEARCH button is boring but it still the best source of freqs for any area.

BMT

larry14

Bill, did you catch pinion 72 and 91 working out there have quick issues today? That was a pretty cool conversation, at least until they got it figured out. And yes fallon has been super busy. Infact a flight of 6 just went on bravo 17 with 6 targets. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.