Status
Not open for further replies.

gvranchosbill

BMT

Thanks for posting the links.
They are all a gold mine of info.

BMT

gvranchosbill

It sure is i have tried several ways of googling freq info for a number of years and by accident this freq info just fell into my lap. I have been able to verify several FM Vhf low freqs i have logged monitoring daily skip.
Im trying to find more freq cards now that i know how to word it correctly.
These are around a year old and from the govt contractor teaching student pilots.
The maps and power point data is excellent. My FM Low recordings have Helicopter traffic pertaining to the RT (Routes) and touch and go traffic from Skelly AHP Tower on 34.700 MHz. I will post more. if i find more.
gvranchosbill
N/W Nevada

gvranchosbill

This is from another supplimental Doc that im reading now.

Aircraft Precautionary Landings (PL).
Notify Blue Ops via radio FM 38.70 of the situation. Blue ops will notify maintenance of requirements.
Crash Control will dispatch Flatiron upon notification from HUB radio. Have them contact Blue Ops. The Flatiron guard will handle security of the aircraft until relieved by Blue maintenance.
FLATIRON. Pilots will monitor frequencies 30.10 FM and 243.0 UHF
Ramp Air to Air (A/A) Frequency.
When at Cairns the A/A is different than Lowe AHP. Do notmake calls on this frequency; just monitor it as it appears to be an internal TH-67 frequency. It may,however, be useful to alleviate a traffic jam/conflict.
The primary interplane frequency 38.70
When flying the Bearcat Corridor (west of Dalton) monitor 34.45 (Lowe SW Corridor) forpossible traffic conflicts

Status
Not open for further replies.