Dragnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ki5gf

Dragnet and many others working on 346.300. Besides Dragnet other calls include Viper and Beast. References to "setting up CAP 10 mi west of you" and using "Blue" freq. Dragnet passing tracking
on "Strangers". All good signals and lots of activity.

ki5gf

Dragnet tracking

Dragnet is passing "hostile target" tracking and vectoring interceptors (Bullet-1 and Bullet 2) to targets.
Lots of A-A with Callsigns Bullet, Eagle, Raygun and others. Possible Jade Helm 15 exercise activity...
All on 346.3000 so far.

nyair1

Dragnet and many others working on 346.300. Besides Dragnet other calls include Viper and Beast. References to "setting up CAP 10 mi west of you" and using "Blue" freq. Dragnet passing tracking
on "Strangers". All good signals and lots of activity.

What blue freq were they using? Thanks

ki5gf

Blue freq

Chris, I could never tie any activity I heard today to anything specifically identified as "Blue". I did hear some A-A on 139.200 with calls Trey-1 and Trey 2 and other A-A stuff on 139.275 that could have been exercise associated but not definite. The only "blue" freqs I know of are all CBP associated. Am I missing some?? Not surprising, if I am.
Steve

ki5gf

I guess the Jade Helm 15 guys have taken the weekend off. At least the Air guys that have been playing in the Brownwood MOA. Maybe they'll get restarted tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.