DOD AP/1B CONUS Refueling Tracks 04 FEB 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alliance01TX

Premium Subscriber
DOD AP/1B CONUS Refueling Tracks 04 FEB 2016 Maps (3) in attached PDF file..

1. CONUS
2. Alaska
3. North East CONUS / Canada Eastern & Puerto Rico area

Note several changes as compared to older AP/1B AR Tracks...

Enjoy!

Attachments

• CONUS Refueling Tracks_04 FEB 2016.pdf
    651.8 KB · Views: 900

Alliance01TX

Premium Subscriber
Air Refueling Tracks / Contact Frequencies & File

Yes - I did note a few minor updates at both the Tanker Contact (Tanker-Boom-Receiver AC) & ATC (Center Entry/Exit) frequencies as compared to an older AP/1B I had from around 2013 as I recall...and if you dig thru the entire AP1/B a few "nuggets" listing additional local contact /CP and helo freqs, etc....

The complete 2016 AP1/B file is around ~7mb...

-- If the Miliary Moderator / DBA will will advise/allow a large file size I would be happy to post same
based on instructions as a couple years ago & file size was too large at the time.

spacellamaman

it seems to me, in light of the generosity of the poster-to-be, to release into the wild, such a rare bird, that would be of such benefit to the ecosystem, that, relative to the harm of posting a one-time, teensy-weensy-bit-too-big file, that it would be unimaginable for such an opportunity be passed over without at least some sort of accommodation made... for the greater good, of course. wink wink? nudge nudge? say no more?

Alliance01TX

Premium Subscriber
Re: DOD AP/1B (File)

Mike

I was able to zip the PDF File (Native) down to 3.9 Meg

**** The file I have is dated 26May2016 so it is the most current (in use) AP-1/B and is only 609 pages - lol

Please advise if this is acceptable to upload or I can PM you direct with the file off-line and you perhaps can load easier?

Let me know....

Thx

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.