Mil-Air freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9JCQ

Premium Subscriber
Have you done a search in the DB? Is that what you mean by the normal site? Manny are listed with the associated airport/bases that the groups reside. Also, although they do use VHF center frequencies, you can also add the UHF center frequencies which are used by MILIAIR only. Finally search for MOAs and air refueling frequencies in the DB and wikis. I hope this helps you a bit. You might indicate which units or bases you are interested in. Someone might be able to short cut the answer for you. Also ask in the VA form too.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Unfortunately that article hasn't been updated in years....some of that, I would imagine, is still good, tho...Mike

Airboss

Silent Key

And like the other list you mentioned Mike, the link to the "nationwide list" above is an absolute mess and has a lot of bad freqs and info in it. Sad part is it is the one mil nationwide list that is getting loaded into the Uniden Home Patrol scanner series. Sure glad I can run a favorites list on my 436 so that mess can be disabled and not waste scanner time on a useless bunch of freqs.Not sure who is responsible for that part of the database, but it is in need of a major overhaul for sure and I would be happy to assist in that project.

Chief

stealthradios

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Tried that site with the zip from my old home in Glen Burnie Maryland, and it's not all that accurate, unfortunately. Evidently not many people have submitted their logs there, which accounts for the lack of information.

Mike

stealthradios

Tried that site with the zip from my old home in Glen Burnie Maryland, and it's not all that accurate, unfortunately. Evidently not many people have submitted their logs there, which accounts for the lack of information.

Mike

Did you ever submit any logs for Glen Burnie? If not, that might account for it not being accurate for that area.

I use it here in Florida as well as when I'm traveling on business and have found it to be of great help.

Could you please list something that is better?

I have tired getting military frequencies from RR but since they're not in the normal RR database it takes too much time to go through 1,000's of individual postings to find frequencies..

Yes I wish more people would use the above mentioned website as more contributions would be of great benefit to everyone. It is the easiest website to use for hunting frequencies.

ecps92

Most of us want Nothing to do with GF :roll:
https://who.is/whois/air2airshare.com

Did you ever submit any logs for Glen Burnie? If not, that might account for it not being accurate for that area.

I use it here in Florida as well as when I'm traveling on business and have found it to be of great help.

Could you please list something that is better?

I have tired getting military frequencies from RR but since they're not in the normal RR database it takes too much time to go through 1,000's of individual postings to find frequencies..

Yes I wish more people would use the above mentioned website as more contributions would be of great benefit to everyone. It is the easiest website to use for hunting frequencies.

stealthradios

Most of us want Nothing to do with GF :roll:
https://who.is/whois/air2airshare.com

All I care about is getting information regarding frequencies and what I can hear. That and the old MilAirComms have always been the easiest to use.

Its always been hard to get people to share their knowledge regarding milair unless you're in the clique. that's been a problem that has been talked about for years. Maybe that's why some don't like the milaircomms website because like Trump he's breaking the establishment. I'm all for it. He's welcomed everyone.

Anyway, its never good go cut off your nose to spite your face.

All I care about is getting mil freqs that work, air2airshare.com/milaircomms seems to be doing that - I don't care who owns the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.