F35 @ CYXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BC_Scan

OK so two shiny new F35's have touched down at CYXX for the Airshow this weekend, is it possible to see the flight on any platform on ADS-B or ACARS or whatever system lets you see their flight path on a computer monitor.
NOOB to all the live video tracking portion I see on here, but planeflighttracker.com draws a blank, any others I have googled show commercial flights only.
Planes presumably came in from a AF base in UTAH, would have been a short flight very likely.
Has anyone had any luck tracking these??

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Fighters and Bombers rarely show tracking anywhere on ADS-B etc.You may sometimes log their altitudes especially in Europe where ADS-B is required for normal training flights but this side of pond very rare.

BC_Scan

OK thanks for that, trying to follow the 255 + page thread refuel over Nova Scotia I do understand that it is ATC intercept on either 118-137 or 225 to 380, like we did last out here during 2010 Winter Olympics, but I did see some screen shots showing planes moving around so trying to understand better that part. Lots more reading to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.