St. Paul-Ramsey County Automated Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

edde

On Broadcastify.com I hear the St Paul fire what sounds like a digitized dispatch. I would like to program my Radio Shack PRO-106 to monitor it. Is this possible?

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
On Broadcastify.com I hear the St Paul fire what sounds like a digitized dispatch. I would like to program my Radio Shack PRO-106 to monitor it. Is this possible?

Oh yes, it is. I've got two Pro-106's [one of which is being used for the Mpls Fire feed on Broadcastify], and one is my daily driver, with my Pro-96 being a back-up. Do you know how to program the ARMER system into your Scanner?

peewee007

Gary Hanson
Feed Provider
From lookin at the list of talkgroups..I think the ones you'd be interested in for Ramsey county automated dispatch would be 11522(Ramsey Fire Dispatch South - St. Paul) and 11524(Ramsey Fire Dispatch North)

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
Yes. I use Win500 and a premium radio reference subscriber.

If you'd like, I'd be happy to send you my Twin Cities set-up, which has Fire only, for the whole Metro. You could open it in Win500, and transfer it onto your Scanner.

mnrick

I have heard this also. I have Ramsey County in one of my scan banks but I usually only listen to my West Metro scan banks.

One day I did have Ramsey turned on and I heard what sounded like computerized dispatching for EMS.

So, Ramsey County Dispatches St. Paul? I can get 11580 "Ram SO Cent" pretty clear off the E Hennepin towers and I can get 11522 but I never get any St. Paul PD or any of the fireground channels. but I am listening from the W edge of Bloomington.

mnrick

I have heard this also. I have Ramsey County in one of my scan banks but I usually only listen to my West Metro scan banks.

One day I did have Ramsey turned on and I heard what sounded like computerized dispatching for EMS.

So, Ramsey County Dispatches St. Paul? I can get 11580 "Ram SO Cent" pretty clear off the E Hennepin towers and I can get 11522 but I never get any St. Paul PD or any of the fireground channels. but I am listening from the W edge of Bloomington.

mnrick

OK, I was unfamiliar with that. I did not know that the County dispatched St. Paul medics on the County Fire channel. I have listened to it but generally would not know a St. Paul address from one in Maplewood or Oakdale unless they specified it. I cannot receive most of it due to my location. (Bloomington)

I get Washington County loud and clear but I have tried listening to Ramsey County and the only two channels I get anything on are the two that I mentioned above.

FrankM

Premium Subscriber
I haven't been listening to St. Paul fire for sometime and just heard the computerized dispatch on Radio Reference live radio, however I don't hear anything after that , like fire ground talk. Is that audio not available any longer on line ? Thanks.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
They only have the initial dispatch calls on the dispatch channel, everything else happens on the ops channels. If the feed you're listening to doesn't include those you wont hear much.

Status
Not open for further replies.