Target Field

Status
Not open for further replies.

stmills

Target Fields radio system is A Mototrbo System, and most radio comms are on that.
HCMC EMS crews are usually found on HCMC EMS Tac 4, most traffic hear is coordinating getting an ambulance to do a transport - Stadium EMS crews are on TRBO.
Very little MPD traffic usually
The cleaning crews are on a UHF conventional system, and some of the parking lots around the field are on UHF conventional-
Not a lot to hear.
I brought a scanner once with low expectations to find anything and as expected found nothing of interest, haven't brought it since.

squad1b

I am going Saturday for the Kenny Chesney Concert. has anyone who brought a scanner in since they opened had a problem with security

stmills

I brought my to a Twins game before the full on screening so I had no issue bringing it in.
When I went to Kenny Chesney 3 years ago they were I believe everyone was wanded to get in so I suspect the full screening used for baseball will likely be used- not sure how security will respond to a radio- the one game I went to this year they didn't even look at what I removed from my pockets when I went through the screening - too busy talking to each other

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
Given what happened in Green Bay at the Kenny Chesney concert I'd think theres a possibility they might ramp up security some.

stmills

While there were issues in Green Bay - that was at a Stadium that is used to fall weather football games - that was only the third concert ever at the stadium- Summer time outdoor concerts are a completely different animal. Then add to that a Country concert- from my experience working Event/Concert EMS- country music crowd consume some of the highest volume of alcohol at the events. Mixing summer heat, country crowds and a facility that is not used to summer events the risk of problems goes up rapidly. You need stadium/ event staff and security that are used to dealing with this or the issues can get out of control quickly. We are fortunate in this area to have top notch event Security that have set the bar very high for crowd management and safety. Hopefully this years show at Target Field will go off just like the last few- no big issues and just a great show for all.

JASII

Memory Capacity
Wait for it.....I can hear the broadcast now on several main talkgroups that evening....."Detox is now full to adult males!"

SCPD

QRT
This is Minnesota, we behave ourselves (most of the time anyway). It's a whole different deal in titletown.

Status
Not open for further replies.