Official 2016 MSWIN TG ID Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shfd7

pike county and MSWIN

All agencies in pike county, pds, s.o. and fire are testing MSWIN radios this week to see if they will make the move to MSWIN. So far it seems like fire and s.o. is in favor of the move. There are some "dead" spots around the progress/osyka area. As more info becomes available I will post it on here.

tgraning

Premium Subscriber
55304 appears to be Sardis PD in Panola County. Hearing routine police activity and units identifying as Sardis XX.

Anyone else in the area to confirm this?

bee

MSWIN ---On my Uniden 436 I have heard "Tishomingo SO dispatcher" talking to deputies on patrol, and the deputies talking back to the "Tishomingo SO dispatcher".

The TG is, "57904".. It is not in the database.

I do not have ID search on my HP 2.

Would someone please but this TG "57904" in the database, so I can hear them on my Home Patrol 2

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
There is an proper format called submitting data that is quite simple to use. I am one of the very few admins that actually reads the forums ad will take data from them. Most do not! Please also always use the proper submission method for this so that other admins can also get the data added to the DB. Go to the MSWIN page, click on the submit button, and fill out the super dooper easy peasy form! That way if I am busy and can't get online for a while, or have internet issues, or the like, one of the other MS, or Global Admins can work the data in.

Advance Warning: The first weekend of August, don't expect me online much as that is my "Staycation" week when the Best Four Days In Gaming hits here in Indianapolis... GenCon!

dosboot

Hearing traffic on TG: 65106 currently they are following someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bee

Tishomingo is using MSWIN TG 57904,.and can be heard quite a bit.

But they are also, still using all of their "older frequencies" at this time. I assume untill they transition over to MSWIN.

dosboot

I've been hearing TG ID 62014 on the Jones County site today, very active. I still have have not copied any traffic that helps ID it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tgraning

Premium Subscriber
If anyone is in the North Mississippi/Yalobusha County area and can confirm:

Heard a dispatch this afternoon on Talkgroup 59220 for Coffeeville Fire to a truck on fire on Highway 7 near the Grenada County line. The dispatch never was identified as anything but dispatch.
I don't know if its the Yalobusha County-wide fire dispatch or just for Coffeeville.

If anyone is near by and can listen up as well that'd be appreciated.

shfd7

Pike

All agencies in pike county, pds, s.o. and fire are testing MSWIN radios this week to see if they will make the move to MSWIN. So far it seems like fire and s.o. is in favor of the move. There are some "dead" spots around the progress/osyka area. As more info becomes available I will post it on here.

Update from April. Looks like all agencies in pike will be going to MSWIN sometime in October. This will include all pd, fire, and s.o.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
That is good, farewell TRBO and hello P25. Finally folks will be able to hear MPD, PCSO, and fire again. Assuming they dont encrypt.

tgraning

Premium Subscriber
Update from Lafayette County:

All public safety agencies in the county are switching over, with the exception of University Police. There was originally no mention of Baptist EMS, but have now started to hear a talkgroup with their traffic as of last night.

The only agency without a talkgroup as of now is Oxford PD, who had not started the transition a couple of weeks ago when I talked to a source. They will be doing so in the coming months.

Everyone else is running a patch to VHF with users slowly transition to MSWIN radios. All TGs are in the clear as of now, and I haven't heard any mention of encryption being used for anyone.

I'll have all the talkgroups ready to submit to the database tonight/tomorrow after a little more listening and confirming a few things.

tgraning

Premium Subscriber
It's been my understanding that Oxford PD will be encrypted, according to what I'm told.

Be Safe

Probably will be, but one could hope.

My statement in the last message was mostly referring to everyone else, as I haven't heard talk of making anyone encrypted except OPD.

kf5bti

Marshal County SO 54642

Talkgroup 54642 on MSWIN sounds like a secondary channel for Marshal County SO Dispatch. Heard Marshal County 26 calling dispatch repeatedly before asking another unit if he could copy his traffic. He then swapped to 54646 which is a known talkgroup for Marshal SO. Submitted for add.

kf5bti

52175 Desoto County SO, been hearing they were going to make the switch and started hearing simulcast traffic today. Submitted to database admin

kf5bti

Anyone familiar with TG 64005, sounds like some type or rail road entity. Lots of traffic about RR crossings and open rail cars? Hearing it regularly on the Deosto County "Lewisburg" tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.