Adams county

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technoguy58

I feel pretty confident that Adams county has started SOME of their migration over to MSWIN. Found these T.G.'s recently (30000, 30001, 30002, and 30004) that are the start of a new series. I only hear them on the Natchez sites. Also, if you listen to the audio on 30000, there is mention of the E911 tower on muddy fork rd. The S.O. has on installation on Muddy Fork Rd.. There is also mention of a paddlewheeler by the mall. Right now I'm thinking this is probably EOC operations of some kind. Alarm testing at a station. What do you guys think?? Attached are what I have heard so far. Like I said, this is very new so there is not a lot to go on at this time.

Attachments

• Adams County #2-1.zip
    102.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Adams County #2-2.zip
    58.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Adams County #3.zip
    73.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Adams County #1.zip
    100.4 KB · Views: 9

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Oh, and TY for confirming Adams is using DMR on the VHF.... All 3 or just that one that you know of? Now if I could get someone to pop a lil south of Adams and nab all that DMR data before they also drop it to go MSWIN....

Technoguy58

I've only heard DMR traffic on VHF-3 so far. For the time being, I will be in Natchez area 2 days a week so I'll keep monitoring and will see what I can find. What DMR stuff a lil south of Adams are you talking about?? I can confirm that SW Miss EPA is DMR as well as Magnolia EPA are using DMR. I don't know what flavor though. I see slot's and cc's change so they are trunked. When the SDS100 comes out and the bug reports get worked out, I'll wind up picking one up and hopefully I can find out more DMR info for the DB. My WS1095 does not tell me that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.