Please help ME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZX14ninja

I have a PRO-95 TRUNKING SCANNER AND i HAVE WAITED YEARS TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD ONE, WELL NOW THAT i HAVE ONE I CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT PROGRAMED WITHOUT SHELLING OUT MORE MONEY THAT I JUST DON'T HAVE....IS THERE ANYWAY THAT SOMEONE CAN SEND ME A FILE OR TEMPLATE THAT I CAN USE WITH THE WIN95 PROGRAM OR MAYBE EMAIL LOGIN CREDITIENTIALS FOR THE SCANCAT LITE SOFTWARE OR MAYBE HOW TO ACCESS THE NAT COM.OIRG WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD THE FREQ. TO MY SCANNER ESSPECIALLY THE TRUNKED FREQ. i AM ONLY INTERESTED IN POLICE, SHERIFF, PUBLIC SAFETY, PUBLIC SCHOOLS, LAW ENFORCEMENT FREQ, SPECIAL/TACTICAL UNIT...ETC tHANK YOU SO MUCH AS i HAVE TRIED TO BUY THE SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE MR. SCANNER AND THE SCANCAT GOLD COMBO FOR TRUNKING AND I NEVER GOT MY USER NAME OR PASSWORD , SENT AN EMAIL STILL NOTHING BUT A WELCOME EMAIL SAYING THEY WILL SEMND ME THE CREDITIENTIALS ...i AM ABOUT TO GIVE UP AND I REALLY HAVE LOOKED FORWARD TO USING A TRUNKING SCANNER FOR YEARS TO MONITOE LAW ENFORCEMENT AND PERHAPS AFTER I GET USED TO THAT TRY SOME DIFFERENT SCANNING BUT IT HAS JUST BEEN MISSERABLE FOR NEARTLY TWO MONTHS AS THATS HOW LONG I;VE HAD THIS SCANNER AND HAV E NEVER BEEN ABL;E TO USE IT MUCH LESS ENJOY IT...PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME...MY EMAIL IS W.R.CANTRELL@GMAIL.COM

fullpwr5675

Premium Subscriber
scancat did the same thing to me,here it is 6 months later they still never gave me registration info,I just gave up,I have a win96 file for saint louis that has everything from ameren ue's trunked system to all the police I don't think a win96 file will load on that unit but maybe someone on here knows of a conversion process,i used it for my pro-96 (a digital trunker)which i ended up selling,and btw most of the police trunked systems here in the saint louis area are digital now,i know you said it took you a long time to afford that one but you might want to consider unloading it and picking up a second hand pro-96 on ebay (they go for $200 to $275) and are compatible with the p-25 digital trunking systems that are in use around here and pretty straight forward programming software.probably not what you wanted to hear but just a suggestion,I sold mine because I just didn't use the handheld enough (use my basestations alot)otherwise it was a decent scanner

fullpwr5675

Premium Subscriber
don't get me wrong ,i'm not trying to say your pro-95 is useless ,not sure what systems your trying to monitor but if its the city,st.charles etc they are digital,if you are in a area that is still analog you can still use that

iamhere300

Stop yelling, please. All caps make it very difficult to read what you are saying.

If I follow, one would need to know where you are trying to monitor.

It seems you had a bad experience with Scancat - I can't speak to that, but asking
others to give you access to pay boards is totally wrong....

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
ZX14Ninja: I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your future in scanner monitoring is going to be very limited, particularly after Missouri fully activates their new statewide system, some of which operate on 700 mhz in digital mode. Recently, I traveled down IH44 through Rolla and into Springfield. If I am not mistaken, I heard the new system in the SW portion of the state. Also, you can forget listening to Joplin since they've encrypted all police and fire. You can catch a Pro-106 on sale for around $300.00 new. This has the same basic chassis as the GRE PSR 500, which I own. Be advised, Radio Shack does not package everything like GRE. I believe you have to buy the wall adapter and interface USB cable. Happy Scanning.

zzdiesel

ZX14Ninja: I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your future in scanner monitoring is going to be very limited, particularly after Missouri fully activates their new statewide system
I don't think the new system has began operation yet. It is supposed to start here in the Bootheel and then work out from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.