Greene County Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdnck41

As of October 2013 Police and Fire in Greene county are now dispatched through Greene County dispatch. The Fire dispatch frequencies have stayed the same with the exception of the Springfield Ops channels are now being used for all of Greene county instead of 9 channels there are 12. I cannot find the Talk group IDs for Ops 10 thru 12. I also cannot find the new Greene County PD dispatch talk group ID either. If anybody know what they are or can help I would appreciate it.

Respectfully,
Daniel

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
I have looked at the website but I do not know my way around it to find what I am looking for. Any advise?

Sure, I'll try to help.

Go here first, as you alredy know. Make sure everything is in the scanner correctly.

Greene County, Missouri (MO) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Then here for MOSWIN:

Missouri Statewide Wireless Interoperable Network (MOSWIN) Trunking System, Statewide, Missouri - Scanner Frequencies

Search for the word "greene".

rdnck41

Ok so after some further research I found that the local police departments are being dispatched on a talkgroup called GCWIDE. I have done lots of searching online and I have not found the scanner talkgroup for GCWIDE. This specific talkgroup ghost has only been in use for about a month by the local municipalities. If anybody knows what it is our knows where to find it. I will be eternally greatfull.

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
Ok so after some further research I found that the local police departments are being dispatched on a talkgroup called GCWIDE. I have done lots of searching online and I have not found the scanner talkgroup for GCWIDE. This specific talkgroup ghost has only been in use for about a month by the local municipalities. If anybody knows what it is our knows where to find it. I will be eternally greatfull.

Well, how did you find out about the talk group GCWIDE?

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012

Scan in open or search mode to locate new TGs. Since it is all LE it should be busy.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber

Talkgroup 16656 is what you're after. That's what the municipal departments were using the last time I was down there (which was about 6 months ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.