Sikeston assistance, again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZK1975

Premium Subscriber
It's been a few years, but I got a buddy in need of a scanner for Sikeston, Mo. What's the latest and greatest scanner of the 2014 season. Lookin to not spend more than upper $300's. I use a pro197, but wondering if there's a recommended scanner u guys are using now.

It's been a few years, but I got a buddy in need of a scanner for Sikeston, Mo. What's the latest and greatest scanner of the 2014 season. Lookin to not spend more than upper $300's. I use a pro197, but wondering if there's a recommended scanner u guys are using now.

I dont use it but a popular one is the BCD436HP and the BCD536HP. Both are Uniden. You can also search on Google and thru the fourms to see for youself.

ZK1975

Premium Subscriber
On Scanermaster
The
436 is 499
536 is 599

$500 will be out of his price range, for sure. He and I both know you get what you pay for, but yeah.. that's out of his league.

Motorola Radios

On Scanermaster
The
436 is 499
536 is 599

For that price you can get a Motorola BPR40 VHF for $258 and a BPR40 UHF for $275. You be in you budget range. I cant find there freqs in the database. You need to find a Motorola dealer near you and talk to a tech. Grant you get permisson to have the police and fire programmed in the radio.

BaLa

For that price you can get a Motorola BPR40 VHF for $258 and a BPR40 UHF for $275. You be in you budget range. I cant find there freqs in the database. You need to find a Motorola dealer near you and talk to a tech. Grant you get permisson to have the police and fire programmed in the radio.

What are you on?
What department gives permission?

Besides Sikeston PD/FD are on MOSWIN anyway.

What are you on?
What department gives permission?

Besides Sikeston PD/FD are on MOSWIN anyway.

I am not on anything. And yes it needs appoval before programming. Like I knew they were on MOSWIN. The police or fire department gives permission and then the dealer programms the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.