Water Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC0CSE

Still not getting anything when I'm down at the Truman Lake area from Troop A on any Water Patrol traffic ...are they being dispatched thru Troop F Jefferson City? they used to be in the old system ...have all the talk groups in for Troop A..well not all the ones...I have the ones that list water patrol and dispatch..

Last edited:

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
While spending time in Bennett Spring I was able to monitor the MO Water Patrol through Troop D. It was TG 20115. Not sure if this may help you as I don't remember if they were covering Lake of the Ozarks. I do believe they still use the old VHF channels too. Maybe even a digital signal on one of the VHF freqs.

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
This is another TG I heard what sounded like water patrol radio traffic on. TG 20157. It comes back as Troop F Disp 2. You may also want to try that.

KC0CSE

What talkgroups are you monitoring KC0CSE?

all of troop A...just checked...might thought is they have went back to letting Jeff city handle the water patrol again...that would be Troop F...Troop F did all the Truman lake area and Kansas city area in the old system...I need to start monitoring that system when I go down there and see..

Last edited:

DocDaddy

I was at the Lake Of The Ozarks this past week-end 11 mile marker. Troop F out of Jeff City is handling the Water Patrol. Very active all week-end.

KC0CSE

I was at the Lake Of The Ozarks this past week-end 11 mile marker. Troop F out of Jeff City is handling the Water Patrol. Very active all week-end.

yes they have always handled that side of the lake....around my area Warsaw Truman lake...too in the past
but with the new system they were going to use Troop A for the Warsaw Truman area...nothing heard though...

Status
Not open for further replies.