Missoula

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitcockm

So - I just moved to Missoula. Does anyone in the area use the "statewide" system?
What is there in the area other than Missoula PD!

Helitac

Premium Subscriber
I will attempt to send you Missoula and Montana Highway Patrol list that I am using. Missoula file includes City, County, Fire and EMS. Both files include Mutual Aid and State Common frequencies. You can also download from Radio Reference.

Attachments

• MHP - District 1.pdf
    135.7 KB · Views: 290
  • Missoula.pdf
    213.8 KB · Views: 279

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone
Missoula & UOM + Thanks

As the `Title' says... THANKS for those files!

While I'll admit that I really haven't gone through and `digested' the info I'm hoping that you've provided along with whatever else I can find and it will help me get my son, who's a student at UOM, and his new `toy' (PSR-800) up and running.

Unbeknownst to me my son somehow managed to score a "brand new in the box" PSR-800 and then asked *me* to come up with something more than what he was able to program in via just what was already available with the scanner itself! While I was able to get the systems around us here in CO and the few systems in WYO that I already had programmed into one of my 800s I am not certain about the Montanna `stuff'. (I'll admit that I was just slightly a tad bit surprised when he pulled out his new `toy'! He usually doesn't really say all that much about my stack of scanners and sometimes has been known to not have all that much what one can hear on them. {WAN GRIN!})

I'm hoping that he'll eventually log in here and start asking his own questions once he finally gets his `new toy' up and running. (He's pretty much grown up with several scanners `yattering away' and never really said all that much about them and what one hears on them let alone actually mentioned that he might have wanted one of his own until now. Go figure?)

Helitac

Premium Subscriber
Montana Statewide system is still in the development stage. There are a couple dozen sites broadcasting but not many jurisdictions have come on line. You might be able to pick up some statewide traffic when you pass through the Kalispell, Helena and Bozeman areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.