RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Commercial and Professional Radio > Motorola Forum

Motorola Forum For general discussion of Motorola land mobile radio equipment and their trunking technologies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 3:28 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Default Problem with M1225 CPS

I signed in to my MOL account today to buy HVN9054E which is CPS for M1225 and P1225. Turns out that they have discontinued it. Are there any options for me besides the dealer or new radios? Thanks for looking!

Old 02-08-2013, 3:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodmedic View Post
I signed in to my MOL account today to buy HVN9054E which is CPS for M1225 and P1225. Turns out that they have discontinued it. Are there any options for me besides the dealer or new radios? Thanks for looking!
It is there on MOL. From the Home page, click on Resource Center and then Resource Center in the drop down. In the pale blue left hand column, pick Software and then pick Two-Way and then pick Discontinued Products.
Old 02-08-2013, 4:16 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Thanks a million!! I looked there before and did not see it. The lady on the phone told me it was no longer available. She never told me I could get it at no charge!
Old 02-08-2013, 4:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodmedic View Post
Thanks a million!! I looked there before and did not see it. The lady on the phone told me it was no longer available. She never told me I could get it at no charge!
Glad to help. I haven't had much luck getting it to run on a Win 7 computer, but it runs great on my XP machine.
Old 07-02-2013, 7:02 AM

Is anyone able to check and see if this software is still avaible on MOL?? I have an account and download software software according to motorola's licesnsing agreement. I have looked in the resource center under 2 way radios and do not see anything called discontinued products, nor does the motorola customer service person I talk to on the phone. Is this area only open to certain account types. My account if through a local fire department (Village account) and I can see and purchase every current motorola software, but not this one. If it is still available under this "Discontinued products" section, can someone send me a screen shot maybee that i can email to motorola to get access.
Sponsored links
Old 07-02-2013, 4:16 PM

Have you signed all of the general agreements? you must sign these before you are able to see most of the software.

If you have signed the agreements, then log into your account, click on resource center then select resource center in the drop down, then go down and click on software, then select two way, then scrol down and under data subscriber center you will see discontinued produsts.

Click that and you will see zip file for the M1225 HVN4095.
Old 07-02-2013, 4:25 PM

I am still seeing it too. Resource Center --> Resource Center --> Software --> Two-Way --> Discontinued Products.

There are two versions available; one for the Conventional radios and one for the LS models.