Originally Posted by Steveb05
Sorry I was mistaken they were using a XTS 5000 in the unit. We don't know why it had a blown fuse but it was replaced and no problems since.
I help to maintain a fleet of these. The XTS5000 should be off when inserted into
the XTVA holder and if the battery is just about stone dead the sudden high current
inrush to charge the battery can result in a blown fuse for the holder unit main +12V
power. Make certain the batteries for the XTS5000 is not an older depleted bad battery
that is stone dead. A normal and new or newer Impress battery should never cause such