RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Commercial and Professional Radio > Motorola Forum

Motorola Forum For general discussion of Motorola land mobile radio equipment and their trunking technologies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2014, 6:54 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Default CP200 Programing

Can anyone tell me what the newest version for the CPS Commercial Series Customer Programing Software is. I am currently using version R05.12. When I try to read a new CP200 Portable it read 18% of the radio and then I get Error #2409 Unable to get the field value. Any information on why I am getting this error or anyone that has got this before and knows how to fix it would be great. Thanks Ryan
Sponsored links
Old 06-29-2014, 9:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockPD40 View Post
Can anyone tell me what the newest version for the CPS Commercial Series Customer Programing Software is. I am currently using version R05.12. When I try to read a new CP200 Portable it read 18% of the radio and then I get Error #2409 Unable to get the field value. Any information on why I am getting this error or anyone that has got this before and knows how to fix it would be great. Thanks Ryan
The most current version of VN4191 Commercial Series CPS is R05.18. The most likely issue would be that the radio has been programmed with a newer version than you are using.

The fix would to read the radio with a current version and see if it reads OK. That would confirm this.

If the radio is new from the factory, then it is a safe bet that it was programmed with a newer version than you are using.
Old 06-30-2014, 9:25 AM

Fumbly fingers... the correct part number is RVN4191.