RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > U.S. Regional Radio Discussion Forums > Multi-State Communications Networks

Multi-State Communications Networks - The purpose of this forum is for discussion of trunked or conventional communications networks that span more than one state. They are local government or commercial in nature. For Federal or Military use the appropriate Topic Specific forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2018, 8:18 AM
Technischer Guru
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Default TRBOconnect IL/IN/KY/OH

This thread is for discussion of the ERS-OCI Wireless TRBOconnect system(s) covering Indiana and parts of Illinois, Kentucky and Ohio.

Please post all queries, findings, etc in this thread.

If I PM you about a submission, please reply promptly or your submission may be rejected.
Sponsored links
Old 01-29-2018, 12:30 PM
OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Thank you, Tom!

mike
Old 02-27-2018, 9:59 AM
Technischer Guru
Database Admin
Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Default "Stadium" site

All,

A submission has been made for the "Stadium Repeater" on this system. Info:

001 (1) Stadium Repeater
01 461.2375
02 461.6875
03 462.1625
04 463.2375
05 463.6375
06 463.9125
07 464.5875
08 464.8625

The submission identifies it as Site 1 (a number already in use), but gives no other identifying information such as county, location, color codes, etc.

I've not gotten a response from the original submitter as to this information; research shows some of the frequencies licensed in the Bloomington, IN area, fairly close to the IU campus, but not enough to convince me that's actually the location.

Unless someone can fill in the blanks I'm going to have to reject this submission as incomplete.

If I PM you about a submission, please reply promptly or your submission may be rejected.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:39 AM
OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

<deleted -- not necessary>

Last edited by mtindor; 02-27-2018 at 12:27 PM..
Old 02-27-2018, 12:05 PM
OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa8pyr View Post
All,

A submission has been made for the "Stadium Repeater" on this system. Info:

001 (1) Stadium Repeater
01 461.2375
02 461.6875
03 462.1625
04 463.2375
05 463.6375
06 463.9125
07 464.5875
08 464.8625

The submission identifies it as Site 1 (a number already in use), but gives no other identifying information such as county, location, color codes, etc.

I've not gotten a response from the original submitter as to this information; research shows some of the frequencies licensed in the Bloomington, IN area, fairly close to the IU campus, but not enough to convince me that's actually the location.

Unless someone can fill in the blanks I'm going to have to reject this submission as incomplete.
Here it is -- Lucas Oil Stadium (actually licensed as Indiana Convention Center but license says its for Lucas Oil Stadium) in Indy.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/...llsign=WQIX923

Already in the DB: https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=9454

Mike

Email: my username @gmail

Last edited by mtindor; 02-27-2018 at 12:28 PM..
Sponsored links
Old 03-22-2018, 7:21 AM
Careful, I CAN hear you!
Database Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtindor View Post
Here it is -- Lucas Oil Stadium (actually licensed as Indiana Convention Center but license says its for Lucas Oil Stadium) in Indy.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/...llsign=WQIX923

Already in the DB: https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=9454

Mike
The system is for both Lucas Oil Stadium and the Indiana Convention Center. They are one complex. Most legal paperwork IDs the whole system as LOSICC or LOS/ICC.. (I attend at least 3 conventions there yearly.)
Old 07-09-2018, 6:10 AM
OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Tropo this morning from the west. This site is likely in northern Indiana, such as Peru (Miami) or Bluffton (Wells) given it's neighbor list, although sites 3/9 are not known in the DB and site 10 doesn't exist in the DB.

464.6125 CC
127-11
DCC:9
CON+
NL: 3, 9, 10

Mike

Old 07-09-2018, 9:32 AM
Careful, I CAN hear you!
Database Admin

There are several sites we have not locked down yet, and still a couple that are being built out. And I believe they still have a couple of LTR and Moto Legacy systems to convert and add in. I keep pushing hard to get folks to jump on this system and help lock it down as it is going to go Statewide by 2020.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:28 PM
OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

I'd suspect Site 11 to be Bluffton -- based upon FCC license, site neighbors, and location to those site neighbors. All other ERS licenses that have 464.6125 are too far away for those locations to be neighbors of sites 3 / 9 / 10. Not to mention the fact that Bluffton is closer to me than any other site.

I have occasionally heard some of the other identified single-digit sites in the past, but of course from my location it was not possible to pinpoint them to anything other than NEIN or NWOH, especially with the 454 mhz spectrum being used on some of them.

I question Granger in the DB, simply because, according to the DB, New Castle reports Site 21 as a neighbor. It's a far stretch from New Castle to Grainger, with many active sites in between -- and Grainger licenses are also the same locations as MIshawaka (which does seem correct as Site 18).

Mike

Old 07-10-2018, 2:29 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Smile Site 13 Neighbor List

Gentlemen,
Watching this thread carefully, since I spend a little time in the Richmond area (Wayne Co) every now and then...

Pulled my "notes" from a field excursion a little bit back and have info on Site 13 (Richmond) that shows that its NL was as follows:

Site 10 - ???
Site 13 - Richmond (Wayne Co)
Site 14 - Anderson (Madison Co)
Site 26 - ???
Site 29 - New Castle (Henry Co)

Unfortunately, there was virtually no traffic at the time I was running DSD+ on Site 13, so I was not able to get LCN's for it. I want to say that I believe Site 26 may, big MAY here, be Connersville (Fayette Co) (WPPV349) site...

Going to try to help as much as I can with this system; however, since I live in Preble Co, Ohio, it makes it a little bit of "work" to get information. But, I will contribute as much as I can, when I can....

Hope this helps,

Last edited by n8yid; 07-10-2018 at 2:33 PM..
Old 07-12-2018, 8:34 AM
OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

For anybody who (a) is within earshot of one or more sites in the DB and (b) is capable of using DSDPlus to obtain Site neighbor information (and LCN info), please consider parking on the control channel for a while and gathering/submitting info.

NOTE: Just because one frequency on a site might be listed on a CC doesn't mean that there aren't other control channels. If you do not pick up a DMR CON+ signal on the listed control channel and feel you should, check the other frequencies associated with that site.

There are many sites with no site neighbor information. We definitely could benefit from having that information from those sites which lack that information. But, even if a site does have site neighbor information it would be nice to have the latest site neighbor listing for each site (in case the neighbor lists have changed).

I do have a question about LCN order (and this is directed to milf and KD4YGG) -- Are all of those LCNS / LCN order confirmed? It appears that all frequencies associated with a site license might have been added and that LCNs might not be confirmed. And if the LCNs are not confirmed, all nonconfirmed LCNs should be set to an "invalid" LCN so that people know at a glance whether or not the LCNs need to be confirmed. Or, some other notation should be made to indicate that LCN order isn't confirmed.

On the other hand, if every frequency/LCN is confirmed to be active and accurate, that's a pretty great job you guys have done on sleuthing out that system.

Mike