Beatrice NE Police Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobwhite

Would someone kindly list the Beatrice Police Frequencies and the State Patrol and Sheriff Frequencies?

Not finding them. Thank you in advance.

bobwhite

Thank you.

I appreciate your kind reply. I will do that. I heard that some of the Beatrice Police Frequencies are not in the data base.

SCPD

QRT
It's possible. Frequencies are submitted to the database by users, so they are only as good as the users submitting them. That's one of the great things about RR, there's lots of information here, submitted by it's users. There are also some awfully knowledgeable people here, and not just limited to scanner technology, but all kinds of technical and occupational fields.

If you should happen across hidden frequencies, identify who/what it is, and once verified submit it to the database, the admins will take over and place it into the database tables.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
Hi Bob,

All of the frequencies that you submitted to the DB are already listed. Most of the frequencies that you submitted were repeater input frequencies. When you look at the DB, under "Frequency Display Options", make sure Input Frequencies selection is set to shown.

I have reviewed the Gage County page, and all seems correct. I have had some really solid submissions for Gage County in the past. Things may have changed recently. If you find anything in the DB that is not correct, please submit specific updates.

Regards,

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.