RACOM EDACS Oakland, IA Site LCN's

Status
Not open for further replies.

timkilbride

Database Admin
Does anyone have the correct LCN's for the Oakland, IA EDACS site? I believe it was call the "Hancock" site at one time. I know this is out of state, but I have a better change of getting it answered here. The database is not correct and was merely added in hopes of getting a correct LCN order.

Thanks,

Tim

AD9O

Tim,

Take a look at the RACOM page on the RR Wiki (http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/RACOM_-_IL,_WI,_MN,_NE,_SD,_IA). The section on the system confifiguration shows the different site plans in use.

According to the db, Oakland's site site ID is 7 (the last two digits of the site number), which means plan Q. You should be able to match the in-use frequencies at your site with the LCNs in the site plan.

I hope that helps. Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can assist further.

Tony

timkilbride

Database Admin
Tim,

Take a look at the RACOM page on the RR Wiki (RACOM - IL, WI, MN, NE, SD, IA - The RadioReference Wiki). The section on the system confifiguration shows the different site plans in use.

According to the db, Oakland's site site ID is 7 (the last two digits of the site number), which means plan Q. You should be able to match the in-use frequencies at your site with the LCNs in the site plan.

I hope that helps. Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can assist further.

Tony

Tony,

The DB is wrong. It lists it as a system Q, but the FCC license doesn't match the system Q frequencies. That is why I was inquiring as to what the correct LCN order is. The frequencies listed on the FCC license are probably right. There are a couple odd balls "systems" on the RACOM network and this could be one of them.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.