RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > U.S. Regional Radio Discussion Forums > Nebraska Radio Discussion Forum

Nebraska Radio Discussion Forum Forum for discussing Radio Information in the State of Nebraska.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2013, 1:37 PM
Multistate DB Admin
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin

Default Usage confirmation please

Please take a look at Nebraska Common/Shared Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference and see if those are truly statewide, or actually in use. I have a feeling that the 800 and 900 listings are not correct or in use. It looks like it was imported from elsewhere and just ended up there.

Thanks
Old 12-21-2013, 2:20 PM
Multistate DB Admin
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin

Little birdie has told me that the 800 channels are Lincoln PD repeaters, and have been moved to that listing (FCC licenses also show lat/long for Lincoln)

There are no known 900MHz licenses in the state, so I am inclined to remove them unless someone has concrete information about what was listed there from years ago.

Thanks
Old 12-31-2013, 9:24 AM

I've had the 900 MHz frequencies in the scanner for about a year, and haven't heard anything on them near Omaha.