New talkgroups for the State Radio System

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0ZQR

Premium Subscriber
Anyone noticing new talk groups showing up on the state radio system?

Sounds like NDOR may be adding or replacing radios to their equipment as the old lowband radios die.

Ron

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
I have also been noticing more State Roads radio traffic on the State Radio System. Here are some talkgroups that I have caught so far:

60467 – This talkgroup has been the most active for NE Roads District 4.
I have not listened to enough radio traffic to positively identify any talkgroups. Radio IDs on these talkgroups have been 42xxxx and 44xxxx.

If anyone can ID these, we can update the DB. The talkgroups for NE Roads that are listed in DB no longer valid. These were in use before they changed talkgroup numbering a few years back.

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
Logged talk group 60424 off of the Omaha tower. No radio traffic just affiliations of radio IDs 442512 and 444579

stancol2

Here is a little more detail on the new talk groups in Troop C.
3092 Dispatch 1 - Primary used for dispatches when the Trooper is East of Grand Island
3081 Dispatch 2 - Primary use for records checks when the Trooper is East of Grand Island
3080 Dispatch 3 - Primary used for dispatches when the Trooper is West or South of Grand Island
3082 Dispatch 4 - Primary used for records checks when the Trooper is West or South of Grand Island

Unsure about North. I'm guessing those are on Dispatch 1 or 2.

Last edited:

33kracing

Here is a little more detail on the new talk groups in Troop C.
3092 Dispatch 1 - Primary used for dispatches when the Trooper is East of Grand Island
3081 Dispatch 2 - Primary use for records checks when the Trooper is East of Grand Island
3080 Dispatch 3 - Primary used for dispatches when the Trooper is West or South of Grand Island
3082 Dispatch 4 - Primary used for records checks when the Trooper is West or South of Grand Island

Unsure about North. I'm guessing those are on Dispatch 1 or 2.

Your right about disp 1...they are gi area plus east... North and west and south use disp 3...have you ever noticed if you plug a freq like 154.9125MHz into your scanner on conventional scan... A possible NAC code of 14E pops up or flashes??? Is that indeed a NAC Code of some sort??

Status
Not open for further replies.