Found DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacbig44

Hey cellphone. Can you help me nail this. This looks like Hastings Utilities. I get DMR but I think its more then one frequency DMR setup. Any suggestion on a different setup & how?

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
From the license it appears to be a 3 frequency trunked system. It is most likely a MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus system.

Depending on your scanner model, follow the directions for programming this type of system. If you have a Uniden, you will also need to determine the LCN (Logical Channel Numbering). There is an Analyze/LCN Finder mode on some models.

You can also use software such as DSD+ with inexpensive SDRs to determine LCNs, map talkgroups, and monitor the system. DMR trunked systems are a little more difficult than P25 systems to monitor as they do not have set bandplans.

Have fun monitoring! Let us know what you find, and I will get it added to the DB.

Last edited:

cacbig44

Do have a 536HP. See if got this right on the setup. Then set the scanner to LCN Finder.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 199
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 200

33kracing

Not to high jack this thread... but speaking of dmr in hastings area...has anyone found the time slot and color code for clay County sheriff?? If somebody is close enough to find hastings utilities...maybe figure out clay county... thank you in advance

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
Do have a 536HP. See if got this right on the setup. Then set the scanner to LCN Finder.

Looks good. After that, hit menu, Analyze, LCN Finder. There will need to be activity on the system, and enough to get conversations on each of the frequencies. Let it run during the day when the system is most likely to be busy. When it is done you can review that system under manage favorites, or read the scanner into Sentinel and it should have the LCNs.

After you have the LCNs, you should be able to follow talkgroups on the system. Make sure your system you programmed is set for ID Search so you can find talkgroups.

Let me know when it finds LCNs and I'll add it to the DB. Thanks for mapping this system!

Status
Not open for further replies.