Nellis Air Force Base Airshow This Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOUGHLIFE

For those that are interested the Nellis Air Force Base is holding their annual airshow on Saturday & Sunday November 8th and 9th. Some useful information about the show can be found at http://www.aviationnation.org

If you visit this site keep in mind that the information that is shown is not the official USAF information. Under the heading of airshow information and the sub-heading of airshow security a list of "prohibited" items is listed and the list includes scanners. Although in reality if you show up with one you might not be excluded from the event.

As in prior years I avoid the crowds and set up with my scanners off the property near a suitable viewing area. I have seen the static displays showing on the flightline many times and don't need to view most of them again and again.

Enjoy the show.:lol:

TOUGHLIFE

Nellis Air Force Base Air Show & Scanners

Checking the official web site for Nellis AFB it also says that scanners are prohibited items.
Their list seems to mirror the list that Aviation Nation has presented in regards to what is acceptable to bring and what is prohibited.

Status
Not open for further replies.