New LVMPD Convention Center frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgnagy

Does anyone know what the new frequency is for the new LVMPD Convention Center area command? I heard some officers switch over to that channel. I tried to search for it but I cannot find it.

Thunderknight

Premium Subscriber
I know this is an old thread...but:

What area does the Convention Center command cover? The listing says "Strip Area", but I thought that was covered by South Central. Did they split up the areas? the LVMPD website does not have a command area map for the Convention Center Command. It's hard to tell from the South Central map where that command ends.

Thanks

TOUGHLIFE

LVMPD Convention Center Area Command

I know this is an old thread...but:

What area does the Convention Center command cover? The listing says "Strip Area", but I thought that was covered by South Central. Did they split up the areas? the LVMPD website does not have a command area map for the Convention Center Command. It's hard to tell from the South Central map where that command ends.

Thanks

The boundaries for this area command were taken from a portion of the South Central Area Command. They are as follows:
North: Sahara Blvd
South: Russell Road
East: Swenson St.
West: I-15

This was effective as of November 1st, 2008.

dgnagy

I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for the reply as LVMPD doesn't have the website updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.