Aes

Status
Not open for further replies.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Aes las vegas

Has Any one had any dealings with Luke at AES??

I have done all my scanner deals at AES. Bought my BCT15 under the direction of AES staff as I was thinking of buying the 996t. At the time there was not much digital in the area. Then when I heard about the PSR500 AES staff advised me to buy it as a better choice over the Uniden models for Digital systems. Luke advised me about my current truck antenna and it is working quite well. I also had an issue with my BCT15 over the front audio port. Again AES staff helped me out and got me in touch with Uniden in Texas to get it fixed. They helped me on an antenna idea I brought to them and I was able to get the correct N style connectors to make that happen. All in all AES is a very valuable asset to me and my scanner hobby. I will be buying my next scanner from them for sure. Last but not least they are my local provider for the Southern Nevada Scanner Book which I find to be an exta bonus.

Last edited:

TOUGHLIFE

I can only say positive comments about Luke at AES. He's been with them for a long period of time and is really dedicated to his job and the customers.

jcinnv

I'M not going to throw Luke under the bus, I bought my bct15 there, preprogramed,I bought ARC15 basic program, so I could program other states in when travling, Iwas getting some wierd tg's, one day so reloaded snacc,I put in simucast for sites. I'm getting simucast on all Qkeys,iwas hoping to get help on what i did wrong, kinda hard to do when they don't use R.R. on the internet side of their ARC15. so I have cooled off now, and will go back to Aes, I have had good service from them,

737mech

Premium Subscriber
snacc setup

I'M not going to throw Luke under the bus, I bought my bct15 there, preprogramed,I bought ARC15 basic program, so I could program other states in when travling, Iwas getting some wierd tg's, one day so reloaded snacc,I put in simucast for sites. I'm getting simucast on all Qkeys,iwas hoping to get help on what i did wrong, kinda hard to do when they don't use R.R. on the internet side of their ARC15. so I have cooled off now, and will go back to Aes, I have had good service from them,
Could you be more specific as to what your arc15 file looks like? Or email it to me 737mech@cox.net We can compare notes and get the problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.