NSRS LCNs

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrh270

Does anybody have the LCNs associated with the control channel freqs for NSRS?

That seems to be the missing piece of the puzzle in my quest to get NHP up and running.....

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Some help

Does anybody have the LCNs associated with the control channel freqs for NSRS?

That seems to be the missing piece of the puzzle in my quest to get NHP up and running.....

Ok let's figure it out. First can you tell me what scanner you are using? The reaason I ask is some scanners do not require the user to enter lcn numbers. If your scanner requires it the lcns are listed on the database page of the nsrs system. As you look at the frequencies chart you have sites to the left. The freqs are to the right for those sites. The smaller numbers just before the freq numbers are the lcn numbers. The red ones are CC'c and blue are alternate cc's.

Scanner Frequencies: Nevada Shared Radio System Trunking System, Various, Multi-State

Hope that helps.

lrh270

YESYESYES!!!!

Now it makes sense....I'd been trying to use the "site number" for the LCN, and seemed to get partial success, probably by accident.

This is for a BCT 15 with ARC 15 software, which DOES need a LCN to work.

THANKS!

I'll try it tonight.

Les

lrh270

Well, that sort of works some, but after about two minutes I get a loud carrier-like noise that can only be cured by locking out that talkgroup. This continues on other talkgroups until, after about 5 minutes, I have to lock them all out. Not terribly useful.

Any suggestions???

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.