I been working on some ferquency lists and notice a pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

RADIOGUY2002

After the merger it might be suggested to re designed a smart zone motorola or ltr system on the avabilable 800 mghz frequencies in place. This merger will allow access to over 50 frequencies. perhaps a more formal plan can be put into place. Oh, and by the way

McIntosh Communications and Allaince Communications are one in the same, or at least share joint responsibilty for coverage. Out here in Il we have a system called clear talk that took the step to make for a uniformity instead of horrible congestion on the trunking sector. I have also notice some properties still keeping uhf frequencies active that are not part of a trunked system. Whats up with that? The switch not as easy as they wanted it to be. The next question is why not create a common security channel between the properties. Right now it is just a giant mess of who use what. I feel bad for when they tell security were on ch1 and that uhf and security has access to 800 only.

If anybody can help clarify the way their designing these systems it would be helpful. I know around here we swap them out so that we can have free and clear ability that follows a pattern and does not jump around so much.

Thanks

SAR923

Does this have somethig to do with Nevada or have you posted this in the wrong state forum?

RADIOGUY2002

Yes it in the right fourm,

McIntosh Communications and Allaince Communications are Las Vegas communication providers. See the trunking database. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.