Uniden retailer in Carson City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro-95

Hey guys!

My Sprint Stores also carry Uniden scanners. Although we are not a major player in the scanner world, we do have a limited supply on hand as well as we can order any Uniden or Wilson product you may want.

Pricing. We are not the cheapest but I can certainly do my best to match or get as close to the prices you may see on the Internet. Our pricing is geared to the newby as we pre-program all our scanners for the local stuff. But if you experianced guys want to stop by or give me a ring I'll see if us little local folks can help you out. Yes you pay local taxes 7% in Carson and 6.75% in Gardnerville but you may not have to wait forever for your scanner or pay shipping.

I can order virtually any Uniden Scanner or scanner product you may need. I also have access to most Amatuer Radio products as well as CB's.

This is not a major part of our business and we are not attempting to compete with the Internet guys but we are local and I carry them because I like to play with them too. ;)

Thin Air Communications
775-841-1480

Call me with your prices and I'll see if we can get you a similar deal.

No, I don't have a 396 yet but I have several on order. ;)

Pro-95

It's never come up. Most either do their own or use the radio shop. If you are interested in an install I can find out who is out there and who does the best work. Give me a call Monday.

Pro-95

I have the box listed at 259.99 fully programmed and charged. I can sell it to you for 220. Or you can wait until early next week as I just ordered in a couple and they should arrive no later than wednesday. One unit is already sold so I'll have a spare just for you.

I will in during the morning hours then I need to go pick up our trailer and take it to Carson Valley Days in Gardnerville in the afternoon. I'll be in the store by 10am when we open.

Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.