NSRS Details, Clark Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

k7ng

Electronics professional
Premium Subscriber
I'm just a little new at the trunk scanning...
I have the shared radio system sites at I15/US93 and 'Crystal' loaded in my PSR500, control channel is there, but never hear any traffic. Las Vegas and Glendale sites come in fine when I'm in the vicinity. I'm looking for NHP talkgroups, and assume at least one of these two will be carrying NHP traffic. Any suggestions?

lrh270

For the Las Vegas Valley you'll want
Sloan
Rio Hotel
Angel Peak
15/95

at least.

The talkgroups are in the RR database, but you'll want at least LV1 and LV2.

LV3 is south Clark County and LV4 is Southerm Command rural.

k7ng

Electronics professional
Premium Subscriber
LV Talkgroups

Yes, thanks. I get the 'Las Vegas' TSYS just fine, as well as Angel Peak, Potosi, and Glendale - and I have all the right talkgroups loaded. The problem is that I don't hear any traffic on the sites I mentioned, same talkgroups enabled. I assume that I must not have the EDACS channels in the correct order, tho I loaded them directly from the RR database.

TOUGHLIFE

The Sunrise Mtn. site of the NSRS has more traffic on it than the other sites that serve the LV valley.

SCPD

QRT
Yes, thanks. I get the 'Las Vegas' TSYS just fine, as well as Angel Peak, Potosi, and Glendale - and I have all the right talkgroups loaded. The problem is that I don't hear any traffic on the sites I mentioned, same talkgroups enabled. I assume that I must not have the EDACS channels in the correct order, tho I loaded them directly from the RR database.

If you give us the make and model of your scanner we might be able to help you better. The software you are using would also be helpful.

k7ng

Electronics professional
Premium Subscriber
If you give us the make and model of your scanner we might be able to help you better. The software you are using would also be helpful.

PSR500 scanner & Win500 software. Files for each of the NSRS sites downloaded from RR database and each site placed in a separate scan group. Worked for most sites, not these.

Status
Not open for further replies.