nlvpd frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdickerson17

Hey guys just got a uniden bc246t that has been rebanded so far I'm listening to metro nhp and hendo but for some reason I can't seem to find nlv pd frequencies anywhere! If anyone has them please send them to me my e-mail address is mdickerson17@gmail.com I would really appreciate it! And if you have all the freq's for hendo please send as well thanks!

gcr33

One of the main points of RR is to share info. Private messages do not share.

Look up the info on Clark Co. Nevada. They use the Clark Co. trunking system SNACC.

Hey guys just got a uniden bc246t that has been rebanded so far I'm listening to metro nhp and hendo but for some reason I can't seem to find nlv pd frequencies anywhere! If anyone has them please send them to me my e-mail address is mdickerson17@gmail.com I would really appreciate it! And if you have all the freq's for hendo please send as well thanks!

mdickerson17

ok well I think I figured it out last night! I put in all the control channels from snacc and then the tgid's for nlvpd and I'm starting to hear nlv but for some reason at times it doesn't feel as if I'm hearing the entire convo and in scan mode it picks up cc fire and others on the control channels! Is there anyway I can make it so I only listen to the tgid channels? I have a uniden bc246d and I have i-calls on and id set to search not scan. I'm brand new to the trunking world and just got this scanner so please help! Also if I figure it out ill publish a step by step on how to program this scanner by hand because its actually pretty confusing, it took me an entire day to figure it out!

Mick

I would set the scanner to Scan only, then you will scan just the TG's you have programmed.

ok well I think I figured it out last night! I put in all the control channels from snacc and then the tgid's for nlvpd and I'm starting to hear nlv but for some reason at times it doesn't feel as if I'm hearing the entire convo and in scan mode it picks up cc fire and others on the control channels! Is there anyway I can make it so I only listen to the tgid channels? I have a uniden bc246d and I have i-calls on and id set to search not scan. I'm brand new to the trunking world and just got this scanner so please help! Also if I figure it out ill publish a step by step on how to program this scanner by hand because its actually pretty confusing, it took me an entire day to figure it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.