HELP, need scanner info for yerington, nv

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma371

QRT
I live in Sacramento, CA but am heading up to Yerington, NV this weekend. Can anyone tell me which site would be best for listening to the State Highway Patrol system? Also which site would be best for listening to the Nevada Shared Radio System? If anyone has any pre-made Uniden UASD files for the 246T that would be great as well.

The wife is taking me up there for family reunion stuff, so I need something to do ;) Thanks in advance.

kma371

QRT
UPdate,

I am actually heading to Walker River Resort, which is actually in Smith Valley.

Thanks

SAR923

I've got a Pro96 file that covers that area. I can export it to an Excel spreadsheet if that would help. Walker River Resort is a nice place - you'll like it. Lots of 4WD and off road bike trails in the area and you can visit the ghost town of Ludwig on the old Nevada Copper Belt Railroad grade that runs right next to the resort.

kma371

QRT
Jim,

Anyway you can convert it so I can take a look at it would be great. Thank you. I've been to the resort once before. It's a nice quiet place for sure. I think this year there are plans to go to the ghost town you talked about.

Bill

SAR923

Here's a CSV version. It covers all the conventional frequencies for Carson City South plus Washoe County's trunk system and what little I know of the NHP trunk system. The PL codes are included for the frequencies I have verified.

Attachments

• Nevada.zip
    4 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.